Days and Times:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
9:30 am – 10:45 am (75 minutes)
8:00 am – 9:15 am
9:30 am – 10:45 am
Session Dates: January 3 – April 12, 2017
– – – no class Monday, February 13 – Family Day – – –
Where: Dunbar Ryerson United Church
3525 West 24th Avenue (at Collingwood)
Room #204, (through the ramp door, up the stairs)
Mondays: Hatha with Thara Vayali and Kristin Bingeman
Tuesdays (both classes): Therapeutic Core with Shannon Cluff Wednesdays: Hatha with Alejandra Oyervides
Fridays: Hatha with Jacqui Trieber and Thara Vayali
The benefits of Yoga at the Church:
- Creative, knowledgeable and experienced teachers
- Yogis of all levels, classes tailored to meet participants’ needs
- Warm and welcoming community (with lots of laughter)
- Small classes (maximum 16) for lots of personal attention
- Emphasis on a safe, joyful practice, great if you are working with an injury
The Cost: Purchase a season pass – valid Jan 3 – April 12, 2017** 12-class card = $200
15-class card = $240
25-class card = $375
Unlimited session pass = $550
Drop In: = $ 20 ($10 for your first drop-in class – new members only)
Class cards are flexible and valid for any class, any day. Come when you can.
** Do your part in our yoga community by purchasing your season pass before the term begins. Then we all know our expenses are covered and great classes are guaranteed.
Payment by cheque or e-transfer. Please make cheques payable to Lori Charvat. Please send e-transfers to email@example.com.
For more information, contact Anne Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 733 6051.